The Student Room Group

What were you like at school

Scroll to see replies

I was always realtivly quiet in class as I focused on my learning although I'd often put in a joke here and there to try and lighten the mood. I was very likable and freindly to everyone and had a very good reputation.

I was popular but not in the usual sense it was far more pure and genuine, as I'm well known and respected by all, still haven't put my finger on exactly why. I think I just naturally extremely charismatic or people feel like being freinds with me is a good idea for some reason. I was freindly with everyone including the school bullies which I managed to make them realise that what they did was wrong, as my word seemed to mean everything, I'd always have the final say.

I haven't changed, just prehaps not as close with people on average but still liked and respected.
Same. Can’t believe I went through it for 5 years, urgh I want my life back.
Reply 22
Original post by user4398669
What kind of kid were you in school and how would you say you're like now. Like were you quiet or like kind of popular and how would you say you've changed?

I was and still am a quite kid. I am the type that wouldn't talk that much but if someone talks to me I would talk to them .

Quick Reply

Latest