The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

group chats?

Is there any group chats on instagram or discord? Specifically for: offer holders, international students, and computer animation, or just any group chats in general? Also I know some universities have instagram pages where they post this year's freshmen, is there one for Bournemouth?
Reply 1
Check out Facebook, there are plenty of pages/groups you can join to talk with people in the same situation :smile:
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Original post by Anonymous
Is there any group chats on instagram or discord? Specifically for: offer holders, international students, and computer animation, or just any group chats in general? Also I know some universities have instagram pages where they post this year's freshmen, is there one for Bournemouth?

Hi! My name is Destiny, and I am currently in my final year at Bournemouth University studying BSc (Hons) Psychology! I completely agree with Imdlsl who said there are tons of Facebook group chats! On Facebook, I personally am in an international, offer holders, psychology, and first year chat! You can find a lot of them if you type in Bournemouth Freshers 2021-2022!

If you need anymore information, just let me know! Destiny

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending