The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Physiotherapy - anyone heard?

Hi guys,

Im just seeing who has got offers or interviews or anything?

I havent heard anything yet and jsut getting a bit worried. Im not the standard student im a mature student with a bit of a story so if any mature students who have heard that would be fab too!!
I'm in the same boat waiting for Paramedic Science as a mature student. Not heard a thing. Sent a few emails too and nothing. Getting a little worried myself.
Original post by Flynnser19
Hi guys,

Im just seeing who has got offers or interviews or anything?

I havent heard anything yet and jsut getting a bit worried. Im not the standard student im a mature student with a bit of a story so if any mature students who have heard that would be fab too!!
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by charlieking1990
I'm in the same boat waiting for Paramedic Science as a mature student. Not heard a thing. Sent a few emails too and nothing. Getting a little worried myself.

Yea some people think its a good thing we havent heard but i get more nervous as time goes by!! Ive got one conditional offer, and two unis have asked me for more info so its just UCLAN and MMU ive got nothing from so far. Id like to know my future soon so i can organise things as its a little more complicated when youre a little older which you probably understand too!
Original post by charlieking1990

Same. I did 3 interviews for 3 diffrent unis 3 weeks ago and still waiting. It's killing me. I'm a mature student as well. Brighton said around 1000 people applyed and only 30 places where ever available. So I'm already bricking it. Not to mention I messed my interviews up. Just in the way of I get nervous and say "ermmm" alot. Plus my interview responses where mediocre. Or at least I think they where. But fingers crossed eh.. We have 3% chance of getting in lmao

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending