The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham physiotherapy 2024

how long does it take for offers to be given out after interviews at Nottingham for physiotherapy? I just had an interview so wanted to know how long it would take
Reply 1
Original post by wanttoknow123
how long does it take for offers to be given out after interviews at Nottingham for physiotherapy? I just had an interview so wanted to know how long it would take

Hi
How did it go... were the questions hard.. was the video thing ok?
Thank You
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

I’ve literally just had mine aswell! and they said they would mark the responses in the couple of weeks following the interview so might not hear for a while
Original post by Juberry29
Hi
How did it go... were the questions hard.. was the video thing ok?
Thank You

I think it was alright. It was an annoying system since I couldn't use my Chromebook but overall it was ok
Original post by 7382092gabs
I’ve literally just had mine aswell! and they said they would mark the responses in the couple of weeks following the interview so might not hear for a while

Ok thanks :smile:
Reply 5

Hi, have you heard back from them yet? I've just had mine!
Original post by C_wordy

How did you find it? I did mine a couple weeks ago
Original post by C_wordy

Nope still waiting ;(
Reply 8
Original post by 7382092gabs
How did you find it? I did mine a couple weeks ago

It’s quite a weird format, but thought the questions were alright!
Reply 9
Nope still waiting ;(

Okay, good luck! :smile:
Has anyone heard anything back from Notts yet?
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous #1
Has anyone heard anything back from Notts yet?
No - need to hurry up !
Update: I got the offer for notts today. Took like 5 weeks
Heyy, has anyone else firmed notts for physiotherapy and going self catered? I’m not sure wether to put broadgate or riverside point as my top
Original post by Anonymous #2
Heyy, has anyone else firmed notts for physiotherapy and going self catered? I’m not sure wether to put broadgate or riverside point as my top

Yes my daughter - thinking more riverside or St Peter’s court or others that way - looking like more going on that side of campus then Broadgate -
Original post by Juberry29
Yes my daughter - thinking more riverside or St Peter’s court or others that way - looking like more going on that side of campus then Broadgate -
yes it makes more sense staying that side due it being closer to the medical building, were you able to look around at all at them?
Original post by Anonymous #2
yes it makes more sense staying that side due it being closer to the medical building, were you able to look around at all at them?

No unfortunately- on open day got a feel for where each hall was -
Looking at online a lot too
Decisions - decisions

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending