The Student Room Group

Drama Studio London and E15 Recall

Has anyone got any advice they can give. I have a recall and Drama Studio London and E15 and not sure what to expect
Original post by Angie8255
Has anyone got any advice they can give. I have a recall and Drama Studio London and E15 and not sure what to expect

I'm currently at DSL, so I can help with that. Never applied to East15 though
Reply 2
Original post by ActingDirecting

Hi That would be great. Just some general advice as to what to expect at the recall for the BA Acting 3 year course? What do you think they will be looking for? Any questions I should expect? Any advice would be appreciated.
Reply 3
Original post by ActingDirecting

Hi! Since you're a DSL student, may I ask you something? Is it normal for DSL admission team to take SO MUCH time processing an application? I sent mine in January and haven't heard back since (apart from a confirmation e-mail about the receipt of the application). Not even an invitation to 1st round audition. Dropped them an e-mail but they're not responding so far. Do you know about similar experiences with them? Should I be worried?

Edit: Never mind. They've just replied :o: Apparently it's normal lol.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by username5655602

Hey how is your experience there ? Which program are you in? I have offers from DSL and Rose Bruford and would appreciate any help in choosing between them!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending