The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

STUDIO AT ANGEL LANE available for the summer

Hii
I've got a studio at Angel Lane, a kings residence, and I am looking for someone who would want to take the room from June - September. My contract is much longer than I need and I am an international student meaning I wouldn't be in London over summer anyway. The dates are flexible but it is only available after June 5th and only until September 9th. The rent is around or less than 350/week. It is in Stratford, postcode is E15 1FF, a 3 minute walk from Stratford station (very well connected and a 20 minute ride into central London and most King's Campuses), Westfield, and Stratford Center. You have all facilities within a 5 minute walking distance. The room has kitchen facilities, a huge window, lots of storage space, a double bed, and a big ensuite. The accommodation itself has a 24/7 reception team, cctv, entertainment area, courtyard and terrace, bike storage and it is really safe.
If you are interested please reply here!
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hii
I've got a studio at Angel Lane, a kings residence, and I am looking for someone who would want to take the room from June - September. My contract is much longer than I need and I am an international student meaning I wouldn't be in London over summer anyway. The dates are flexible but it is only available after June 5th and only until September 9th. The rent is around or less than 350/week. It is in Stratford, postcode is E15 1FF, a 3 minute walk from Stratford station (very well connected and a 20 minute ride into central London and most King's Campuses), Westfield, and Stratford Center. You have all facilities within a 5 minute walking distance. The room has kitchen facilities, a huge window, lots of storage space, a double bed, and a big ensuite. The accommodation itself has a 24/7 reception team, cctv, entertainment area, courtyard and terrace, bike storage and it is really safe.
If you are interested please reply here!

Hi,
UNITE has not licensed these properties and may have to repay the rent to students. UNITE has just been convicted for another unlicensed block in Haringey (North Lodge). If you're interested, take a look here: https://www.getrentback.org/Unite.html

The students at North Lodge are getting around £4,000 back from UNITE :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest