No, Next year
Reply 2
Original post by MedicRob
No, Next year

That’s useless
Original post by undodostres
^^^^

Hi,
ALL exam boards are required to make the 2019 and 2020 papers publicly available on their public websites. HOWEVER mark schemes will be kept secure.

This is because the additional assessment materials being released to schools contains questions from the 2019 and 2020 papers as well as other past papers so they must keep all mark schemes secure to prevent voiding the integrity of these additional assessments as they are going to be used by schools if they wish to do so.
Reply 4
Original post by CurryCurry2468
Hi,
ALL exam boards are required to make the 2019 and 2020 papers publicly available on their public websites. HOWEVER mark schemes will be kept secure.

This is because the additional assessment materials being released to schools contains questions from the 2019 and 2020 papers as well as other past papers so they must keep all mark schemes secure to prevent voiding the integrity of these additional assessments as they are going to be used by schools if they wish to do so.

No. The exam papers will be kept secure until next year, for the 2020 series and 2019 papers will be released this year. Contact your examboard or exam centre to clear it up for you
Reply 5
Original post by CurryCurry2468
Hi,

whats your source?
Original post by Ranger33
No. The exam papers will be kept secure until next year, for the 2020 series and 2019 papers will be released this year. Contact your examboard or exam centre to clear it up for you

really?
so they are releasing them? everyone will cheat... what is the point
Original post by Estelle34
so they are releasing them? everyone will cheat... what is the pointi

they might only release 2019 i believe and keep the 2020 one for the mocks
they might only release 2019 i believe and keep the 2020 one for the mocks

what if schools have already done 2020 though. ik a lot have
what if schools have already done 2020 though. ik a lot have

true , when are your mocks ?
true , when are your mocks ?

3rd of may
3rd of may

mine are towards the end of march!
mine are towards the end of march!

You mean end of April?
Original post by .unknown
You mean end of April?

nah my assessments start in may
They might as well just make them public now, alot of people already have an unfair advantage anyway cos the 2019/2020 are legit being sold everywhere.
Original post by Unknown1232003
They might as well just make them public now, alot of people already have an unfair advantage anyway cos the 2019/2020 are legit being sold everywhere.

they cant do this though because for maths for example theres only one answer. Everyone will therefore work it out and get 100% With essayt subjects they could i guess
nah my assessments start in may

I wasnt talking to you
Original post by .unknown
I wasnt talking to you

alright not need to get rude it was an accident
they cant do this though because for maths for example theres only one answer. Everyone will therefore work it out and get 100% With essayt subjects they could i guess

The point is papers are being sold regardless of whether its a maths paper or not. So therefore some people are gaining an unfair advantage by buying these locked papers and getting higher grades. Thats why im saying they should just unlock them for everyone!

Quick Reply

Latest