The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

University of reading consumer behavior and marketing course student satisfaction

On ranking websites it says that the student satisfaction is one of the lowest (only 69%) for a marketing course, and to be completely honest it has put me off a bit. Why on earth is is so low?? Also, are there a lot of black people who study there, because I don't want to feel lonely and isolated? Thx
Have a look on discover uni at the full breakdown of the NSS results for your course to see where the 2020 finalists were unhappy.
Then speak to reading if you’re still concerned by the weaknesses about what changes they’re making to the course to fix those weaknesses
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Original post by Mo_ab
On ranking websites it says that the student satisfaction is one of the lowest (only 69%) for a marketing course, and to be completely honest it has put me off a bit. Why on earth is is so low?? Also, are there a lot of black people who study there, because I don't want to feel lonely and isolated? Thx

Hey @Mo_ab
Unfortunately, I don't study this course so I am unable to comment on student satisfaction. The stats on the website come from discover uni https://discoveruni.gov.uk/course-de...MART/FullTime/ are 89% so quite a bit higher than you originally thought. You might want to chat to Michelle, who is studying the course and might be able to give you her perspective.

Reading as a University is incredibly diverse and has students from all over the world. I myself am white, and therefore cannot comment on what it is like to study here as a black person however Adaobi may be able to talk to you about her experiences.

Please do let me know if there is anything else I can help you with
Zoe
Second year Biological sciences and student ambassador
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending