The Student Room Group

Marking a GCSE Macbeth Essay on the Supernatural

I was wondering if anybody would mind marking my GCSE English literature essay, my English teacher is ill and I've has nothing but covers since schools reopened and my exam is in 2 weeks. We were told that this maybe one of the themes coming up in our exam so I'd really appreciate it if anybody wouldn't mind looking over it and sharing some feedback.
I could DM it, if that would be okay?
Original post by FantasyAngel
I was wondering if anybody would mind marking my GCSE English literature essay, my English teacher is ill and I've has nothing but covers since schools reopened and my exam is in 2 weeks. We were told that this maybe one of the themes coming up in our exam so I'd really appreciate it if anybody wouldn't mind looking over it and sharing some feedback.

Yh sure I am predicted a 9 so I could take a look and give you some feedback.
Reply 2
Original post by bkjknkjkbj
Yh sure I am predicted a 9 so I could take a look and give you some feedback.

th
(edited 2 years ago)
Yes of course, I would be happy to help
I often write essays. and so far I'm fine with that. I'm generally interested in writing. It's a shame your teacher is sick. if I need edits or recheck I use this service here: https://cheappaperwriting.com/ or something similar. this saves time. And eliminates the need to edit text.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by FantasyAngel

I wouldnt mind marking it , im working at a 9 :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending