The Student Room Group

You're banned! ( pt. 2 )

'Ban' the user above you for something they've done. Dont worry, the bans arent real :nah:

For an example of how to play, see here: https://www.chess.com/forum/view/off-topic/youre-banned-forum-game

Last thread
Leaderboard

Scroll to see replies

Banned for continuing this horrid thread
Banned for not understanding how great this thread is.
Banned because I say so, or, if you prefer it to be put in other terms, you are being banned, that is, being banned where being banned is no longer being not banned and becoming banned where you were previously banned as opposed to remaining not banned where you could, instead, become banned as I am doing in this case the reasoning behind this ban is that of because I say so whereby you are being banned - ceasing to be not banned and becoming banned where you were not prior to this ban - for the reason that I wish it to be so due to the fact that I have the power to do do within this thread due to the commonly accepted nature of this thread, that is that, users who use this thread commonly accept that the purpose of this thread is to ban other users - rendering them banned where they had not been beforehand - and this reasoning is such enforced by the prior statements and explanation of mine within this ban which explains how you are being banned for the reason that I say so and, thus, ceasing to be not banned and becoming banned due to me saying so and, because of the nature of this thread as prior explained, being allowed to do so and ban you for that reason, be it valid reason or not in other scenarios, and you are, consequently, being banned by me for the reason that I say so.
Banned for being me.
Banned for still being me.
Banned for having a great pfp.
Banned for being a hoopy frood.
Banned for getting the last post on the prior thread.
Banned for having the same number of gems as me.
Banned for banning yourself excessively.
Banned because everyone bar OP has 10 gems.
Banned because I read your paragraph in Ben Shapiros voice now everything I read is in Ben Shapiros voice
Banned because I won.
Reply 14
Banned for spamming the first page of the thread.
Banned for hurling a pie at Elon Musk's favourite shelving unit.
Banned because I have a Tesla outside.
Banned for swapping all the light bulbs in my house with iridescent limes. :angry:
(edited 2 years ago)
Banned because I think the javelin which just came through my window was your fault.
Banned because it might've just been attracted to me because of my magnetic personality.

Quick Reply

Latest