The Student Room Group

Neuropsychology in Universities

Whenever I'm looking for unis that do neuropsychology, it always says 'psychology' or 'neurosociology' or something like that, so is neuropsychology too broad or something? Should I just search for psychology? Is there anything that is the equivalent to neuropsychology? Is psychology the same as neuropsychology? Should I get a psychology degree and then go into neuropsychology (if that's how it works)?
Original post by jaxp
Whenever I'm looking for unis that do neuropsychology, it always says 'psychology' or 'neurosociology' or something like that, so is neuropsychology too broad or something? Should I just search for psychology? Is there anything that is the equivalent to neuropsychology? Is psychology the same as neuropsychology? Should I get a psychology degree and then go into neuropsychology (if that's how it works)?

Neuropsychology is a branch of psychology. You're unlikely to find an undergrad degree in neuro

To become a clinical neuropsychologist, you need to be a clinical or educational psychologist first

Quick Reply

Latest