The Student Room Group

Psych Masters

Hi, so i am studying alevels psychology, sociology, business and wondering if the alevels i am doing currently will affect whether i could do a masters in neuropsychology in the future or not because i dont do maths or any natural sciences. i have researched and found that i need to get a undergrad in psychology first then i can go on a masters on neuropsychology but i am just unsure whether the alevels i am doing right now will affect it.
Original post by Nooppea
Hi, so i am studying alevels psychology, sociology, business and wondering if the alevels i am doing currently will affect whether i could do a masters in neuropsychology in the future or not because i dont do maths or any natural sciences. i have researched and found that i need to get a undergrad in psychology first then i can go on a masters on neuropsychology but i am just unsure whether the alevels i am doing right now will affect it.

It won't affect it, once you do a degree people stop caring about your A levels :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Nooppea

Its a long way off, but make sure the neuropsy masters you want to do is open for graduates. A lot of neuropsy masters are designed for practitioners, so people with a doctorate in clinical or educational psychology already (so basically you cant be a neuropsychologist without the doctorate). I am sure you have done your research, so this may be obvious already to you.

Greg

Quick Reply

Latest