The Student Room Group

Uni choices

When it comes to graduate prospects and career earnings what would be better. Econ and finance at Leeds or business management at KCL
Reply 1
Original post by Nath151003
When it comes to graduate prospects and career earnings what would be better. Econ and finance at Leeds or business management at KCL

Hey, I've looked into both universities in terms of their rankings and also the two degrees in question here. Economics and Finance seems to be the degree with slightly better job prospects as it encompasses two different subjects which complement very well with each other and also, economics is generally regarded as a more respectable and reputable degree. Having said that, KCL is ranked at number 2 (behind St Andrews) for Business and Management studies according to complete university guide and its business school is also regarded as one of the best in the country, while leads is ranked 11th according to the complete university guide. Personally, despite the fact that I'm gonna start an economics course in September, it seems that BM at KCL is a slightly better option. I'd love to hear what you think about this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending