The Student Room Group

I took spanish A level and came out with a D last year.

Do you think I would be okay going to spain to au pair? I really want to improve my spanish and see more of spain but my fluency isn't great.
Original post by higgsmadi
Do you think I would be okay going to spain to au pair? I really want to improve my spanish and see more of spain but my fluency isn't great.

I would say go for it! Honestly, being immersed in the culture and language is going to make you learn so much faster and more efficiently than boring grammar lessons.
Go for it dude!

I've been in Lisbon for 7 months and I've learnt more Portuguese than I ever would have in a year at school.
Reply 3
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
I would say go for it! Honestly, being immersed in the culture and language is going to make you learn so much faster and more efficiently than boring grammar lessons.

thank you for your message! I think thats why i got a D i tried so hard to immerse myself but i guess it didnt work because i wasnt in spain and the lessons at school made trying to speak spanish more methodical than natural
Reply 4
thanks for your message! that sounds really encouraging

Original post by Occitanie
Go for it dude!

I've been in Lisbon for 7 months and I've learnt more Portuguese than I ever would have in a year at school

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending