The Student Room Group

London South Bank University vs SOAS vs City for Law LLB

i need to decide between SOAS , London South Bank and City for Law LLB, would people that have been or are currently studying at either unis for law tell me a little about them to help aid me in my decision? things i should know about each uni? pros and cons of each? specifically about the course , facilities etc , not about accommodation or life there, more about the teaching , the course etc , graduate prospectus etc
I think in terms of prestige / graduate prospects, SOAS is probably the best of the 3. Personal opinion from personal experience - but I don’t think you’d go wrong with going for SOAS.
Reply 2
Original post by asadhatari1001
i need to decide between SOAS , London South Bank and City for Law LLB, would people that have been or are currently studying at either unis for law tell me a little about them to help aid me in my decision? things i should know about each uni? pros and cons of each? specifically about the course , facilities etc , not about accommodation or life there, more about the teaching , the course etc , graduate prospectus etc

I would suggest City, although someone with an interest in legal tradition and practice in Africa, Asia and so on would probably appreciate the slant in that direction at SOAS.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending