Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
What non core subjects are you all doing I’m doing:
Drama
History
iMedia
Photography
Original post by Lacrimosa1
I'm really feeling worried about them. Anyone doing tripple science in mocks? was it hard?

I am and omg yes, I have physics tmr and im stressing soo much
Original post by Idk tbh
Good luck whoever is doing the higher maths mock cause it’s an absolute joke

I have calculator maths tmrw 😭
Original post by radbhak
I have calculator maths tmrw 😭

I haven’t done that one yet but they’re supposed to be harder lmao 😭
Original post by Oosousername
I am and omg yes, I have physics tmr and im stressing soo much

how was it? im worrying most about physics because it's one of my weaker subjects
hello eveyone i have my year 10 mocks in one weeeeeeeeeeeeekk i do edexcel triple sciences and edexcel maths but the rest is AQA .How did you find the sciences????
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Yyyyyyyi
hello eveyone i have my maths mocks in one weeeeeeeeeeeeekk i do edexcel triple sciences and edexcel maths but the rest is AQA .How did you find the sciences????

I’m doing foundation science and I have found it quite easy .
Guys please please please reply.mine are next week. im freaking out and panicking.what year were your papers? and what types of questions came up on maths.PLEASE REPLY :frown:
im doing ocr higher maths and higher combined, we only just got told we even have mocks

How was it?
Original post by student2283
how was it? im worrying most about physics because it's one of my weaker subjects

I messed it up bc I had to pee so I couldn’t concentrate the full two hours, but I think if yk your equations you’ll be fine as theres a lot of questions which are worth five marks and are easy as long as you remember your equations
Original post by Oosousername
I messed it up bc I had to pee so I couldn’t concentrate the full two hourey s, but I think if yk your equations you’ll be fine as theres a lot of questions which are worth five marks and are easy as long as you remember your equations

hey what formulas are necessary??!
Original post by jimmyyyyyy
hey what formulas are necessary??!

Depends on your test, you’ll obviously have different questions, so if you’re doing paper one then learn every equation in paper one, if you’re doing paper two then learn every equation in paper two
Has anyone done AQA English Language Paper 1 and/or Paper 2 yet? If so, what were the sources for Q1-4 about and what did you have to write about for Q5?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 33
I had Q1, Q4 and Q5
Original post by SomeOG
I had Q1, Q4 and Q5

Ok what was it about?
Original post by Kyle McNeil
Has anyone done AQA English Language Paper 1 and/or Paper 2 yet? If so, what were the sources for Q1-4 about and what did you have to write about for Q5?

Yes I have and here's what I can remember:

Paper 1 Reading: The Source was called 'The Silk Factory'.
Paper 1 Writing: You had to either write a description of a mysterious place or write a story about an event that cannot be expained.
Paper 2 Reading: Source A was called 'Touching the Void' and Source B was called 'Climbing the Meije'.
Paper 2 Writing: You had to write an article arguing your point of view about how 'travel is expensive, dangerous, damaging and a foolish waste of time!'.
did anyone do the English mocks? if yes, what past paper dis they use?
Original post by user816452627358

Paper 1 Writing: You had to either write a description of a mysterious place or write a story about an event that cannot be expained.
Paper 2 Reading: Source A was called 'Touching the Void' and Source B was called 'Climbing the Meije'.
Paper 2 Writing: You had to write an article arguing your point of view about how 'travel is expensive, dangerous, damaging and a foolish waste of time!'.

Ok thanks! What past paper is this?
Reply 38
Original post by user816452627358

Dang, I had something way different than that.
Reply 39
Original post by SomeOG
Dang, I had something way different than that.

what was it?

Quick Reply

Latest