The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Meet people on your course

How do I come into contact with other people on my course? E.g. being in a freshers group chat, apps to sign up to etc. I have firmed (and planning) to go to University of Westminster for Medical Sciences and I want to be acquainted with those in the same boat.
Original post by ahmeh210
How do I come into contact with other people on my course? E.g. being in a freshers group chat, apps to sign up to etc. I have firmed (and planning) to go to University of Westminster for Medical Sciences and I want to be acquainted with those in the same boat.

Try to join groups via Facebook, this is where I have found all of mine. Often the group chats are then based on WhatsApp or Snapchat but I originally find them on Facebook. You can also use the Unibuddy app or website to connect with current students, which I’ve found very helpful.
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by pinkcottoncandy1
Try to join groups via Facebook, this is where I have found all of mine. Often the group chats are then based on WhatsApp or Snapchat but I originally find them on Facebook. You can also use the Unibuddy app or website to connect with current students, which I’ve found very helpful.

I don't have facebook so I guess it'll be a good idea to make one for this purpose, thank you for the app recommendation and for giving me ideas !
Hi there,

Welcome to the University of Westminster!

To connect with other University of Westminster students please visit our Student Union page here https://www.uwsu.com/

Best wishes,

James
Course Enquiries Team
Original post by ahmeh210

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending