The Student Room Group

How was Eid for you this year? :)

How was people's Eid? It saddens me that some of us just thought of it as another day and I'll admit I was feeling that a bit too.

How was your Eid fits? and any memorable moments of your day? :smile:
It really is another day, but I'm not massively religious either so there is some correlation. Everybody's lifestyle is fairly similar.
Reply 2
Original post by ehusername
How was people's Eid? It saddens me that some of us just thought of it as another day and I'll admit I was feeling that a bit too.

How was your Eid fits? and any memorable moments of your day? :smile:

I didn’t do anything it felt like it was a normal burning day didn’t go out with friends. Even my friends did not say eid Mubarak
Reply 3
Original post by urlocalinmate
It really is another day, but I'm not massively religious either so there is some correlation. Everybody's lifestyle is fairly similar.

Ah I always get really excited for Eid! I had a nice fit and a barbeque outside. Quieter than usual Eids but I've noticed that pattern. I really hope to gain more imaan, be more to the faith InshaAllah. Though I do hear you.
Reply 4
Original post by han1all
I didn’t do anything it felt like it was a normal burning day didn’t go out with friends. Even my friends did not say eid Mubarak

I'm sorry to hear that and your friends didn't say anything to you. Did you spend time with family? I really hope I hope next Eid is brighter for you InshaAllah!
Reply 5
Original post by ehusername
I'm sorry to hear that and your friends didn't say anything to you. Did you spend time with family? I really hope I hope next Eid is brighter for you InshaAllah!

In shaa allah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending