The Student Room Group

How much time do biomed student study per day

I'm wondering how much time do biomed undergraduate student studies. I applied for that course, and I'm the type of guys that only study when its near the test. So I want to be mentally prepared. Is it almost the same as med student?
Reply 1
It very much depends on the university. I found I was in lectures/ labs 4 to 6 hours per day, 5 days each week. Outside of that there is coursework you'll need to do in the form of essays or lab books, they'll take a few hours each week.

The workload comes and goes, you can still get a 2.i with fewer hours.
Reply 2
Original post by siarc
It very much depends on the university. I found I was in lectures/ labs 4 to 6 hours per day, 5 days each week. Outside of that there is coursework you'll need to do in the form of essays or lab books, they'll take a few hours each week.

The workload comes and goes, you can still get a 2.i with fewer hours.

U studied biomed also? 2.i as in second upper division honour?
Reply 3
Original post by jkng

And I heard they say, theres a lot of things that biomed student have to study.
Reply 4
Original post by jkng

Yeah, 2.1 is a second class, upper division.

Original post by jkng
And I heard they say, theres a lot of things that biomed student have to study.

There is a lot, but once you understand some basic concepts and know a bit about some theories you can build on it fairly well. All degrees will have a lot of content, if it's content you enjoy then it will get easier so make sure you pick a degree because you enjoy it!
Reply 5
Original post by siarc
Yeah, 2.1 is a second class, upper division.

There is a lot, but once you understand some basic concepts and know a bit about some theories you can build on it fairly well. All degrees will have a lot of content, if it's content you enjoy then it will get easier so make sure you pick a degree because you enjoy it!

Thanks for the advise !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending