The Student Room Group

Google Analytics course to start in Digital Marketing

I finished my A-levels mid-2019, and have only had over a month's worth of full-time work since. I aim to eventually start a career in Digital Marketing. Would a Google Analytics course be a step in the right direction, since it covers topics like SEO, ads, and reports. I hope that would show I'm actively interested in the subject. Or is there a better way to get started?

Any advice would be appreciated.
Reply 1
Google Analytics courses are great for getting an idea of the basics of Digital Marketing, as well as showing any potential interviewers that you are actually interested in the line of work (its used in pretty much every Digital Marketing role too, which is a plus), however a course in itself won't land you a job.I'd say applying to apprenticeships is your best bet, there are many, many digital marketing Level 3/4 apprenticeships, with some level 6/7's.
Original post by elzed
I finished my A-levels mid-2019, and have only had over a month's worth of full-time work since. I aim to eventually start a career in Digital Marketing. Would a Google Analytics course be a step in the right direction, since it covers topics like SEO, ads, and reports. I hope that would show I'm actively interested in the subject. Or is there a better way to get started?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Investing in yourself and training is always important to succeed in any career. Google Analytics is an important part of SEO so I can only see it benefiting.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending