The Student Room Group

Job Help!

Hello, I’m struggling to work out my future job and what qualifications I need to work up to. I’m very good in all subjects and I’m very ambitious when it comes to work. If you don’t mind, please can you put any jobs that are useful for me, thanks!
From my experience, there are full career test online/i've done mine in college where they tested loads of stuff, asked A LOT questions and suggest possible career for you that suits both your skills and your interest, but any jobs you do as long as you do it will keep bread on the table and provide yourself for the basic......Aren't we all in the end just people trying to figure out who we are and what we like to do? Back to your topic, maybe free some free career advice website.....?
Reply 2
Original post by sherena jfodagob
From my experience, there are full career test online/i've done mine in college where they tested loads of stuff, asked A LOT questions and suggest possible career for you that suits both your skills and your interest, but any jobs you do as long as you do it will keep bread on the table and provide yourself for the basic......Aren't we all in the end just people trying to figure out who we are and what we like to do? Back to your topic, maybe free some free career advice website.....?

Thanks for your advise, I will sure visit some websites!

Quick Reply

Latest