The Student Room Group

Agency/Individual that help you get job Quickly?

Is there any Agency or Individual who may help me get jobs (in IT)? There are many online IT Bootcamps that also help students find job/internships after the bootcamp. Some even help you get that experience in ur CV somehow!!! Now if I have that eligibility, I just want that after-support for the job search, is there any agency that can do that? The reason I am asking that some agency/individual give you the job on Future Earning Agreement, they take a percentage from ur salary, they take more this way but u get the job quickly. Is there any more agency/individual who supports this for IT industry? I can relocate to anywhere if I find a relevant IT Job.
That's not how a reputable recruitment agency works.
A decent agency works on behalf of the recruiting firm and interviews applicants to provide a shortlist for them.
If the firm takes on one of the applicants that the agency has introduced them to, then the firm pays the agency a commission.

Where are you now and what type of IT work do you want to do/have experience in?
Reply 2
Original post by SomeonesDad
That's not how a reputable recruitment agency works.
A decent agency works on behalf of the recruiting firm and interviews applicants to provide a shortlist for them.
If the firm takes on one of the applicants that the agency has introduced them to, then the firm pays the agency a commission.

Where are you now and what type of IT work do you want to do/have experience in?

Thank u very much, I have had experience in Web development (front end), problem is I have been away from my work for a long time and got into a different irrelvant job, I had to. Now I want to refresh my skill again and get into my track again. I dont know if I should go to an Online bootcamps who also help find the job. I am confused. I dont have much money to attend those bootcamps either.
Pick an IT recruiter who advertises jobs you like he look of. Phone them up. Ask them if you can have a chat about prospects and the best ways to be shortlisted for the jobs they advertise. If you're lucky you will speak to someone who recognises that it is in their interest to help you as they may earn commission . They might also have some entry level or short-term jobs that might be a match for your skills allowing you to build up that much needed experience.
Reply 4
Original post by SomeonesDad
Pick an IT recruiter who advertises jobs you like he look of. Phone them up. Ask them if you can have a chat about prospects and the best ways to be shortlisted for the jobs they advertise. If you're lucky you will speak to someone who recognises that it is in their interest to help you as they may earn commission . They might also have some entry level or short-term jobs that might be a match for your skills allowing you to build up that much needed experience.

Thanks a lot, there are many courses on Reed or ITSwap. they offer job gurantee after succefull completion of the couse, do u think its scam?
Well, they basically promise to get a recruitment agency involved after you complete and they'll get you a job.
I'm suggesting that you go direct to an agency and let them tell you if you need to pay out for courses (and if so which ones are most in demand and most relevant) or if they have jobs on their books you'd be suitable for straightaway
Reply 6
(Original post by SomeonesDad)Well, they basically promise to get a recruitment agency involved after you complete and they'll get you a job.
I'm suggesting that you go direct to an agency and let them tell you if you need to pay out for courses (and if so which ones are most in demand and most relevant) or if they have jobs on their books you'd be suitable for straightaway

Thanks but how do I get such agency? Do u know some?
Just Google "IT Recruitment Agency" for the city where you want to work.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending