The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Reinstate or not to reinstate?

Hi!
I am in a very difficult situation right now: I got an offer from my dream school, LSE, after almost 4 months of waiting, one week after I paid a non-refundable deposit to another university.
Programs at LSE and the other school differ, and I want to study the course offered by LSE as it perfectly matches my career aspirations. MSc at the other school provides the basics that I want to learn, and the MSc at LSE provides more narrow and technical knowledge.
However, I am not sure whether LSE would be okay with the fact that during this year (2021-2022) I am completing another program. How do you think, should I reinstate my application to 2022-2023? Should I tell that I am enrolled in another MSc at another school?
As I mentioned before, I can explain this by stating that the other school's programme will provide me the basics, while the course at LSE will provide me more granular and narrow understanding of the topic.
Thank You so much.
I'm not sure whether the other uni is as prestigious as LSE but I would say probably try un enroll at the other uni and try get the masters from LSE as the deposit is a setback but is a minor setback in the grand scheme of your career
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending