The Student Room Group

Declined my university offer and now regret it, can I apply through clearing?

I made a late application for a university course for this September, and received a conditional offer (subject to an interview). However, I decided to decline the offer yesterday and withdraw from my other choices with the aim of going to university next year instead.

However, I'm not regretting that decision. The course still has places in clearing, can I reapply via clearing or will it be frowned upon?
Original post by blossomx
I made a late application for a university course for this September, and received a conditional offer (subject to an interview). However, I decided to decline the offer yesterday and withdraw from my other choices with the aim of going to university next year instead.

However, I'm not regretting that decision. The course still has places in clearing, can I reapply via clearing or will it be frowned upon?

If you made your replies yesterday then just ring up ucas on Monday to change them.
so what, do you want to take the gap year or do you want to attend this year
Reply 3
I want to go this year instead. I'm going to ring UCAS first thing tomorrow
Reply 4
Original post by blossomx
I want to go this year instead. I'm going to ring UCAS first thing tomorrow

And once you have sorted that out, and your offer is reinstated on UCAS Hub, then email the Uni and aske about deferring to 2024 start.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending