The Student Room Group

EPQ crisis!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you all can help! I was wondering if anyone knew if these universities accept the EPQ. Do they lower the entry requirements or do they accept the points?

Salford University
Northampton university
Edge Hill University
Hull University

Thank you!!!!
Original post by MJ45814
I hope you all can help! I was wondering if anyone knew if these universities accept the EPQ. Do they lower the entry requirements or do they accept the points?

Salford University
Northampton university
Edge Hill University
Hull University

Thank you!!!!

Have you had a look on their websites? Often they will say something about the EPQ.
Reply 2
Original post by CatusStarbright
Have you had a look on their websites? Often they will say something about the EPQ.

It doesn't explicitly say no or yes. Through friends and some sources I have found that Salford don't accept the EPQ in terms of points/lowering grades but they do like it and that Northampton don't accept the EPQ in terms of points etc either. However I am still unsure on Edge Hill and Hull!
Reply 3
I have just found out through emailing Edge Hill that they don't accept the EPQ! ( Just in case anyone is curious about it.)
Reply 4
I have just had a friend contact me and they have confirmed that University of Hull do accept the EPQ points! Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending