The Student Room Group

Vivid dreams

I Had a really vivid dream about my boyfriend cheating on me. I Couldn’t breathe and was crying in my dream due to me finding out he had cheated on me and then woke up from this not being able to breathe properly and crying As well. My boyfriend has Reassured me multiple times and as gave me As much reassurance as someone could give somebody. He looked me straight in the eyes that he wouldn’t cheat and said he loves me etc and I believe him because why wouldn’t I with all that reassurance, plus I know myself that he wouldn’t cheat as he’s not that kind of guy to betrayal somebody. He is the most loyal and kind hearted person that I know - but , since I am a massive Over thinker I think the worst of things. but I took what he said in. I also told him that its The fear of mine to be cheated on. Ive had a maybe 1 or 2 other cheating dreams but they wasn’t as bad at this one was . What does this mean?
Original post by Miaj_27272
I Had a really vivid dream about my boyfriend cheating on me. I Couldn’t breathe and was crying in my dream due to me finding out he had cheated on me and then woke up from this not being able to breathe properly and crying As well. My boyfriend has Reassured me multiple times and as gave me As much reassurance as someone could give somebody. He looked me straight in the eyes that he wouldn’t cheat and said he loves me etc and I believe him because why wouldn’t I with all that reassurance, plus I know myself that he wouldn’t cheat as he’s not that kind of guy to betrayal somebody. He is the most loyal and kind hearted person that I know - but , since I am a massive Over thinker I think the worst of things. but I took what he said in. I also told him that its The fear of mine to be cheated on. Ive had a maybe 1 or 2 other cheating dreams but they wasn’t as bad at this one was . What does this mean?

Maybe it's just your dream, may not be true. Unless, he might have done it, I mean do you two check each other's recent messages or calls that may consider suspicion?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Maybe it's just your dream, may not be true. Unless, he might have done it, I mean do you two check each other's recent messages or calls that may consider suspicion?

No , he says he trusts me as I do him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending