The Student Room Group

Primark interview

2 weeks ago I had a primark interview in which the manager said it should take a week to find out if I was successful but it has been longer than a week and nothing so I tried to call up the store multiple times but they never answer their phone it just cuts off. What should I do?
I think you should look for other jobs - if you've had an interview or an application that you've done/submitted and no one has replied, it's likely it's been rejected (sorry :frown: ). If possible leave a review online saying about how they didn't reply (on indeed or something similar) then search for somewhere else
Reply 2
Original post by rledwidge03
I think you should look for other jobs - if you've had an interview or an application that you've done/submitted and no one has replied, it's likely it's been rejected (sorry :frown: ). If possible leave a review online saying about how they didn't reply (on indeed or something similar) then search for somewhere else

thank you I’ll start applying
Reply 3
What about an email or letter to the manager? Recruitment in large organisations is often chaotic, it could mean you were unsuccessful but also that they haven’t got around to finalising things. I would continue job hunting in the meanwhile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending