The Student Room Group

Male species

F**** male validation and all that, they aren’t necessary to be happy. But I’m 16 and get hardly any attention from boys. I might get the odd one staring at my tits but I’ve never had a proper bf. Idk I think it would be nice for someone to think I’m pretty and like me like that.
Original post by Htx_x346
I've recently learned that if you're looking for a guy who'd treat you right you should go for the uglier ones, because they actually care about you.
Good luck and remember guys aren't ****.

So a good looking girl should go around and sleep with good looking guys, and when it comes to marrying they should marry the ugly ones because he'll treat her right?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
So a good looking girl should go around and sleep with good looking guys, and when it comes to marrying they should marry the ugly ones because he'll treat her right?

I think they just mean ‘uglier’ boys r usually nicer cuz they haven’t developed some kind of god complex. This isn’t necessarily true but ‘good looking’ guys usually think they can get away with more and r not as nice.
Original post by Htx_x346
I've recently learned that if you're looking for a guy who'd treat you right you should go for the uglier ones, because they actually care about you.
Good luck and remember guys aren't ****.

Reported for sexism
why is everything about looks? It's quite judgmental. in literally any post i see about relationships, guy girls blah blah, its about looks. I literally hate this
F**** male validation and all that, they aren’t necessary to be happy. But I’m 16 and get hardly any attention from boys. I might get the odd one staring at my tits but I’ve never had a proper bf. Idk I think it would be nice for someone to think I’m pretty and like me like that.

You do realise that your post is essentially a contradiction in terms - and inadvertently quite funny.

You can't simultaneously argue F male validation, not necessary blah blah, and then complain that no males make you feel pretty and like you in that way :laugh:
Reply 6
Original post by Reality Check
You do realise that your post is essentially a contradiction in terms - and inadvertently quite funny.

You can't simultaneously argue F male validation, not necessary blah blah, and then complain that no males make you feel pretty and like you in that way :laugh:

Ik that’s the point hahaha
Reply 7
Original post by DeterminedGem21
why is everything about looks? It's quite judgmental. in literally any post i see about relationships, guy girls blah blah, its about looks. I literally hate this

Cuz sometimes I think that’s all boys want
Reply 8
Cuz sometimes I think that’s all boys want

Not just boys.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending