The Student Room Group

Study Engineering at Uni

At the moment I am studying a level Maths, graphic design and psychology and peaked an interest in studying engineering at uni. I know most of them ask for chem or physics but I was wondering if there is any type of engineering I could study with those 2 subjects
Reply 1
Original post by jo.nell.e
At the moment I am studying a level Maths, graphic design and psychology and peaked an interest in studying engineering at uni. I know most of them ask for chem or physics but I was wondering if there is any type of engineering I could study with those 2 subjects

Have you looked at design engineering?
Reply 2
You may be able to do it with a Foundation Year. Check Loughborough.
Original post by jo.nell.e

Hi @jo.nell.e,

We have a large number of Engineering undergraduate degrees available with a foundation year. You can take a look at these programmes and the entry requirements here.

I hope this helps - if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

Ella :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest