The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 4728hyg
Anything?

I’ve heard nada.
i didn’t even know this was a thing before I looked at this thread but it’s too late to apply 😀🥲🥲 anyways hope you guys hear back asap
Has anyone had any responses to their emails?
Original post by cafelxtte
Has anyone had any responses to their emails?

Nope they are so rude
Original post by Kikisampala
Nope they are so rude

Do you think we’ll find out tomorrow?
Do you think we’ll find out tomorrow?

No probably not until after Christmas now :frown:((
Original post by Kikisampala
No probably not until after Christmas now :frown:((

Isn’t that a bit too late?
Reply 87
anyways what dates did u guys apply for
Original post by cersef

The January one
Original post by cersef

I applied for Law as my first choice, and I think history for my second. I am glad it isn't just me waiting!
Original post by 4728hyg
Anything?

Haven’t heard anything and I emailed on Friday :frown:
Has anyone applied for English here?
Reply 92
Anyone heard anything? It’s very late
Original post by 4728hyg
Anyone heard anything? It’s very late

Nothing. At all.
Just a quick note - I'm not involved with running/organising/doing any of the admin relating to the shadowing scheme but I do know that things are running behind on their end than was planned (as we're a college that gets involved with hosting students/some of our students volunteer to mentor) so please do be patient. They will be in touch as soon as possible. Unfortunately I don't have more than that but hopefully that helps - you've definitely not missed anything yet, at least.
Reply 95
Original post by Christ's Admissions
Just a quick note - I'm not involved with running/organising/doing any of the admin relating to the shadowing scheme but I do know that things are running behind on their end than was planned (as we're a college that gets involved with hosting students/some of our students volunteer to mentor) so please do be patient. They will be in touch as soon as possible. Unfortunately I don't have more than that but hopefully that helps - you've definitely not missed anything yet, at least.

that's reassuring
Reply 96
Nothing. At all.

Still nothing? I haven’t heard anything it’s getting a bit late especially because if I get on I’ll have to book flights and everything
Original post by 4728hyg
Still nothing? I haven’t heard anything it’s getting a bit late especially because if I get on I’ll have to book flights and everything

Aw that’s so sad! It’s awful that they are messing people around like this
They emailed and the programme has been moved online!
Yeah just got it, decisions will be out early new year

Latest

Trending

Trending