The Student Room Group

Can you just talk about weaknesses for 16 markers?

Let's imagine: You can only remember weaknesses for Zimbardo's prison experiment. So you only write 3 good PEEL paragraphs down for evaluation.

Do you lose marks if you haven't balanced the evaluation with strengths or vice versa for the 16 markers?
(edited 2 years ago)
You wouldn't exactly 'lose' marks, you just wont get them. If you just do one line even you will get the mark; Zimbardo's weakness is psychological harm …. however due to this study we have now created an ethics committee for participants protection.

Even just this can bring like 2 marks or something but if you do get full marks, please tell me
Original post by Black_Beast007
You wouldn't exactly 'lose' marks, you just wont get them. If you just do one line even you will get the mark; Zimbardo's weakness is psychological harm …. however due to this study we have now created an ethics committee for participants protection.

Even just this can bring like 2 marks or something but if you do get full marks, please tell me

So just to clarify, I will have to remember a strength - it can't be full of weaknesses for evaluation
Original post by McDonaldsEmploy
So just to clarify, I will have to remember a strength - it can't be full of weaknesses for evaluation

Yes, evaluation is both strengths and weakness. ~Even one line is enough but that is bare very bare minimum
Original post by Black_Beast007
Yes, evaluation is both strengths and weakness. ~Even one line is enough but that is bare very bare minimum

ty for explaining this :smile:
Yes you must include strengths. The entire point of an essay is to analyse both sides before coming to your conclusion so that you give a balanced views.
Reply 6
how much detail would a 16 marker need to only achieve half marks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending