The Student Room Group

Sutton Trust US Programme 2022

Who else is applying this year? And if you have already applied and got in any must do's and dont's
xo

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I am on Cohort 10! There isn't a specific strategy for the application but here are some of my tips: start early, so that you have time to do a lot of self searching to write great responses to the questions. Show how much you want to be a part of the programme, really show your passion! There is not a particular way to guarantee acceptance but if you are sincere and put a lot of effort in, staff will see this. With the video interview (if this is still part of the application), make sure you show how excited you are, smile, look presentable and really showcase yourself. Be confident and make sure the video answers all the required questions/tasks. Good luck!
i applied this year! do you have your decisions yet? x
Reply 3
Nope I haven’t have you .
Reply 4
Nope I haven't received them yet.
I hope we do soon!
Reply 6
Reply 7
Reply 8
Reply 9
Anyone heard anything yet?
Reply 10
Original post by Kingerrr
Anyone heard anything yet?

Neither have I
Reply 11
Nope, still nothing
Reply 12
we probably need to wait until Monday cus I remember one of them saying they don’t work on weekends
Reply 13
Original post by samrii
we probably need to wait until Monday cus I remember one of them saying they don’t work on weekends

Oh my 😐
Original post by samrii

Oh thats weird as they said on the email all decisions by the end of Feb so I'm guessing everyone will get theirs on the same day?
Reply 15
Maybe, I hope so.
Reply 16
neither, lmk if you get any response
Has anyone heard back yet?
Original post by mfarahhh
Has anyone heard back yet?

I havent... hoping to hear back today. Good luck to everyone thats applied!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending