Sutton Trust US Programme 2022

Watch this thread
dangotes
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Who else is applying this year? And if you have already applied and got in any must do's and dont's
xo
schi.bella
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
Hi, I am on Cohort 10! There isn't a specific strategy for the application but here are some of my tips: start early, so that you have time to do a lot of self searching to write great responses to the questions. Show how much you want to be a part of the programme, really show your passion! There is not a particular way to guarantee acceptance but if you are sincere and put a lot of effort in, staff will see this. With the video interview (if this is still part of the application), make sure you show how excited you are, smile, look presentable and really showcase yourself. Be confident and make sure the video answers all the required questions/tasks. Good luck!
chxrlxtte.bee
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
i applied this year! do you have your decisions yet? x
dfmuni
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Nope I haven’t have you .
dfmuni
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Nope I haven't received them yet.
chxrlxtte.bee
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I hope we do soon!
dfmuni
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
dfmuni
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
dfmuni
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Kingerrr
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Anyone heard anything yet?
dfmuni
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Kingerrr)
Anyone heard anything yet?
Neither have I
dangotes
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Nope, still nothing
samrii
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
we probably need to wait until Monday cus I remember one of them saying they don’t work on weekends
dangotes
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by samrii)
we probably need to wait until Monday cus I remember one of them saying they don’t work on weekends
Oh my 😐
chxrlxtte.bee
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by samrii)
Oh thats weird as they said on the email all decisions by the end of Feb so I'm guessing everyone will get theirs on the same day?
samrii
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Maybe, I hope so.
dfmuni
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
comicsanns
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
neither, lmk if you get any response
mfarahhh
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Has anyone heard back yet?
chxrlxtte.bee
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by mfarahhh)
Has anyone heard back yet?
I havent... hoping to hear back today. Good luck to everyone thats applied!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (4)
21.05%
The paper was reasonable (7)
36.84%
Not feeling great about that exam... (7)
36.84%
It was TERRIBLE (1)
5.26%

Watched Threads