Newcastle PARTNERS programme 2022

Watch
jesshollidayxox
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi!!
I have just been accepted onto the partners programme at Newcastle for 2022 intake!! I’m just wondering if anyone else has or how long does it take after your partners offer for the admissions department to make an formal offer? 😊😊
ashvinsingh
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jesshollidayxox)
Hi!!
I have just been accepted onto the partners programme at Newcastle for 2022 intake!! I’m just wondering if anyone else has or how long does it take after your partners offer for the admissions department to make an formal offer? 😊😊
When did you apply? And when did you get your offer for normal Newcastle offer?
jesshollidayxox
Rep:
(Original post by ashvinsingh)
When did you apply? And when did you get your offer for normal Newcastle offer?
Hi! I haven’t received my normal Newcastle offer only my acceptance into partners! And the 20th of October!
ashvinsingh
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi! I haven’t received my normal Newcastle offer only my acceptance into partners! And the 20th of October!
Oh okay also why Newcastle? I’m applying to it too but stick on deciding which uni I’d want to firm if I get full offers
ashvinsingh
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Oh okay also why Newcastle? I’m applying to it too but stick on deciding which uni I’d want to firm if I get full offers
ashvinsingh
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi!!
Just been accepted onto the partners programme!
jesshollidayxox
Rep:
Just been accepted onto the partners programme!
Ahhh congratulations!!! Do you have your formal offical offer on ucas from them yet too?? I have family in Newcastle so I’m a way it’s a second home for me hahah!! How about you!?
ashvinsingh
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Ahhh congratulations!!! Do you have your formal offical offer on ucas from them yet too?? I have family in Newcastle so I’m a way it’s a second home for me hahah!! How about you!?
Not yet but hoping to receive an interview invitation or offer in the next few weeks, Newcastle is about a 2 hour drive for me so it’s far but not too far
jesshollidayxox
Rep:
Not yet but hoping to receive an interview invitation or offer in the next few weeks, Newcastle is about a 2 hour drive for me so it’s far but not too far
ahh that's fab! its so exciting! what course are you applying for?
ashvinsingh
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
ahh that's fab! its so exciting! what course are you applying for?
I’m applying for pharmacy hbu?
jesshollidayxox
Rep:
Aww fab!!! I’m applying for combined honours education and spanish!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (53)
21.81%
Note taking apps (6)
2.47%
Flashcards (46)
18.93%
Revision guides (15)
6.17%
Past papers (115)
47.33%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (8)
3.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed