The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Newcastle PARTNERS programme 2022

Hi!!
I have just been accepted onto the partners programme at Newcastle for 2022 intake!! I’m just wondering if anyone else has or how long does it take after your partners offer for the admissions department to make an formal offer? 😊😊
Original post by jesshollidayxox
Hi!!
I have just been accepted onto the partners programme at Newcastle for 2022 intake!! I’m just wondering if anyone else has or how long does it take after your partners offer for the admissions department to make an formal offer? 😊😊

When did you apply? And when did you get your offer for normal Newcastle offer?
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Original post by ashvinsingh
When did you apply? And when did you get your offer for normal Newcastle offer?

Hi! I haven’t received my normal Newcastle offer only my acceptance into partners! And the 20th of October! :smile:
Hi! I haven’t received my normal Newcastle offer only my acceptance into partners! And the 20th of October! :smile:

Oh okay also why Newcastle? I’m applying to it too but stick on deciding which uni I’d want to firm if I get full offers

Oh okay also why Newcastle? I’m applying to it too but stick on deciding which uni I’d want to firm if I get full offers
Hi!!

Just been accepted onto the partners programme!
Just been accepted onto the partners programme!

Ahhh congratulations!!! Do you have your formal offical offer on ucas from them yet too?? I have family in Newcastle so I’m a way it’s a second home for me hahah!! How about you!?
Ahhh congratulations!!! Do you have your formal offical offer on ucas from them yet too?? I have family in Newcastle so I’m a way it’s a second home for me hahah!! How about you!?

Not yet but hoping to receive an interview invitation or offer in the next few weeks, Newcastle is about a 2 hour drive for me so it’s far but not too far
Not yet but hoping to receive an interview invitation or offer in the next few weeks, Newcastle is about a 2 hour drive for me so it’s far but not too far

ahh that's fab! its so exciting! what course are you applying for?
ahh that's fab! its so exciting! what course are you applying for?

I’m applying for pharmacy hbu?
Aww fab!!! I’m applying for combined honours education and spanish!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending