The Student Room Group

Online A-Levels

Hi guys,
due to the tricky year last year I was unable to return to school and complete my A-Levels. It kind of sucked as I was so close to completing them, but I was unable to go into school for a series of reasons and I was not allowed to do my learning from a distance with them (which is fair enough). The circumstances in me not being able to travel far from home as to go to a college are still in place so I am opting for online A-Levels as I would like to complete them. I am a rather poor individual as are the rest of the people I know so I can't exactly ask to borrow money from them until I am able to pay them back. But I have seen the Advanced Learner loan that you can apply from gov.uk which I am eligible for. It's just I have contacted several online places that offer online A-Level courses and the majority of them are saying they're not sure what that is and they do not think they offer it. So, do you guys know of anyone that does?
Many thanks,
Bryony :smile:
Which 3 or 4 A-Level subjects are you studying? Because the textbooks are so much better now than compared to a decade or even two decades ago. Also all the exams boards have common topics as core content, so you have a lot of past papers to work through. You should not really waste money on the online courses. Because you can study from cheaper websites and YouTube has so many videos too.

Quick Reply

Latest