The Student Room Group

Mature students A levels online

Hi, I would like to take my A levels via online learning, but would like to find a college that provides some lessons via teams / zoom. I think some interactive classes to discuss topics being covered would be beneficial. Does anyone offer this?
Reply 1
Hi!

Is there any specific reason why you'd like to do A Levels online, rather than an Access to HE online?
Reply 2
Original post by dbhc2411
Hi!

Is there any specific reason why you'd like to do A Levels online, rather than an Access to HE online?

Hi 😃 It’s just for general interest.. as I’m in my 40’s and would like to study again. I live in Jersey so there is no where accessible that offers this in person for mature students. I’d prefer to have some interactive aspects to my learning.
Reply 3
Original post by JF019248
Hi 😃 It’s just for general interest.. as I’m in my 40’s and would like to study again. I live in Jersey so there is no where accessible that offers this in person for mature students. I’d prefer to have some interactive aspects to my learning.

Ah thanks makes sense!

There are some distance learning providers for A Levels however I don't know whether they'd do zoom/teams calls!

Have you considered perhaps doing some modules with the Open University? Whilst it is distance learning I know they do regular tutorials online. Else, it might be worth a quick google to see if there are any online colleges which do "face-to-face (i.e. Zoom/teams) lessons.

Good luck! Let us know how you get on because there may be some other people searching for this in the future!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending