The Student Room Group

L'Oreal 2022 Graduate Scheme

Scroll to see replies

People who applied for both schemes were the cognitive tests different? I first applied for marketing and completed the cognitive test and I applied a bit later for commercial but they did not send me a test for that one. However on my profile it says ‘cognitive test completed’ for both schemes. At first I thought that they just considered the results from the marketing test for the commercial one as well but now I’m worried that they made a mistake
Loreal 6 months HR intern - Anyone whose personal status changed to undergoing assessment after applying? But details on the current status are empty!!!!
Hi all. I have just received the email inviting me to the group assessment this morning. Hopefully, everyone should find out soon. The scheme I applied for is now set to start in Feb 2022 which is earlier than the start dates for the other schemes, so may explain why I have gotten a response sooner if you haven't heard anything still. Good Luck everyone!
Original post by MarkCrampton98
Hi all. I have just received the email inviting me to the group assessment this morning. Hopefully, everyone should find out soon. The scheme I applied for is now set to start in Feb 2022 which is earlier than the start dates for the other schemes, so may explain why I have gotten a response sooner if you haven't heard anything still. Good Luck everyone!

Ahhhh well done that’s so exciting! What scheme did you apply for?? Not the Marketing 22/23???
Original post by imogennclarke
Ahhhh well done that’s so exciting! What scheme did you apply for?? Not the Marketing 22/23???

Thank you! Ye, it is not the marketing one but one for the Commercial Management Program starting in Jan/Feb 2022
How are people preparing for the assessment centre?
Has anyone been invited to an assessment centre for the marketing scheme?
Original post by Alex23445
Has anyone been invited to an assessment centre for the marketing scheme?

Nope, application status online still says ‘cognitive test completed’ 👀
Anyone heard anything??? Last night I just received another newsletter saying ‘keeping you updated’ and that they’re still reviewing applications as it takes a long time.
Reply 29
me too nothing since then

Anyone heard anything??? Last night I just received another newsletter saying ‘keeping you updated’ and that they’re still reviewing applications as it takes a long time.
hey guys! I applied to the marketing grad scheme and reached out to get some updates, today they replied and i quote: "Your application is still valid, however we are still finalising the list of candidates. You should hear back within the next month as to whether you have reached the next stage."

fyi my current status just says "cognitive test completed"

hope this helps! best of luck to everyone, its so hard out here x
(edited 2 years ago)
I had my assessment centre and still haven’t heard back. Did anyone else?
Original post by jobseeking18
I had my assessment centre and still haven’t heard back. Did anyone else?

Hey, how was the assessment centre, what was it like?? Did you apply for the marketing grad scheme?? I’m like everyone else on this page, still waiting to hear back after the cognitive tests !
Original post by mochimochi20
hey guys! I applied to the marketing grad scheme and reached out to get some updates, today they replied and i quote: "Your application is still valid, however we are still finalising the list of candidates. You should hear back within the next month as to whether you have reached the next stage."

fyi my current status just says "cognitive test completed"

hope this helps! best of luck to everyone, its so hard out here x

Thanks for the update! I’m like you and still waiting to hear back, with the same status - hopefully not too much longer 🤞🏼
Hey guys. Anyone who has already done the assessment centre would you mind sharing what was it like? Was it an individual case study or a group exercise? Thank you
Original post by Alex23445
Hey guys. Anyone who has already done the assessment centre would you mind sharing what was it like? Was it an individual case study or a group exercise? Thank you

Hey! Have you been invited to an assessment centre ?? When is it and for what scheme if you don’t mind me asking??
Hey! Have you been invited to an assessment centre ?? When is it and for what scheme if you don’t mind me asking??

No, I’m still waiting for a response. I was just curious about how L’Oreal does the assessment centres
has anyone heard back yet?
Original post by mochimochi20
has anyone heard back yet?

Nope 👎🏼 Reading last years forum, it looks like people were getting rejected / accepted to next stage within the first few days of March, so hopefully by the end of next week we might hear something?? Can’t be much longer now surely 🙏🏼
Nope 👎🏼 Reading last years forum, it looks like people were getting rejected / accepted to next stage within the first few days of March, so hopefully by the end of next week we might hear something?? Can’t be much longer now surely 🙏🏼

Ah gotcha alright! Thanks for replying and all the best to you :-) !!

Quick Reply

Latest