The Student Room Group

Gcse English literature mock

Hi im doing my English literature GCSE mock on monday and ive got an inquiry to ask if anyone has already done the mock on the novel The Inspector Calls and may have any information to give to help me next week.Thank you
I've not done whatever mock you're talking about, but I sat my GCSEs in 2020 + did an Inspector Calls, got a 9. If you have any questions I'd be more than happy to help with your prep!
Reply 2
Original post by hannahjaayy
I've not done whatever mock you're talking about, but I sat my GCSEs in 2020 + did an Inspector Calls, got a 9. If you have any questions I'd be more than happy to help with your prep!

Hello, Hannah. Would you be able to help me with inspector calls question? I need help

YOU GOT A 9 BRO HOWWWW ?!?!
i can't do english to save my life 😭
Reply 4

If you have any good quotes for Mr Birling the Inspector and Gerlad with a bit of analysis i would be more than thankful

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending