Gcse English literature mock

Watch this thread
Nicholas384
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi im doing my English literature GCSE mock on monday and ive got an inquiry to ask if anyone has already done the mock on the novel The Inspector Calls and may have any information to give to help me next week.Thank you
hannahjaayy
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
I've not done whatever mock you're talking about, but I sat my GCSEs in 2020 + did an Inspector Calls, got a 9. If you have any questions I'd be more than happy to help with your prep!
Txmxrx
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by hannahjaayy)
I've not done whatever mock you're talking about, but I sat my GCSEs in 2020 + did an Inspector Calls, got a 9. If you have any questions I'd be more than happy to help with your prep!
Hello, Hannah. Would you be able to help me with inspector calls question? I need help
harlz_chalamet
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
YOU GOT A 9 BRO HOWWWW ?!?!
i can't do english to save my life 😭
Nicholas384
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
If you have any good quotes for Mr Birling the Inspector and Gerlad with a bit of analysis i would be more than thankful
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
26.58%
As I expected (24)
30.38%
Harder (29)
36.71%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
6.33%

Watched Threads