The Student Room Group

Does anyone know how many weeks notice you need to give at tk maxx?

I currently have a permanent contract with tk maxx and want to hand in my resignation. The reason is simply due to the bad attitude and management from our store manager, and I need to find out how many week notice I need to give when I hand in my resignation letter.
Safe to assume at least 2 weeks notice, but it depends on the particulars of your contract, could be dependent on length of service E.G. less than a month - no notice and so on.
Original post by c.ryder
I currently have a permanent contract with tk maxx and want to hand in my resignation. The reason is simply due to the bad attitude and management from our store manager, and I need to find out how many week notice I need to give when I hand in my resignation letter.

Hi when you worked at tk maxx, did you get paid on the last day of each month or every 4 weeks? I’ve been working there since ending of January and till date haven’t been paid so I’m a bit concerned
Reply 3
Original post by c.ryder

Did you ever find out the answer to this because I also want to know what my notice period is

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending