The Student Room Group

En-suite in Central London for students

Hi, I need to find a replacement tenant for an en-suite in Tottenham Hale. It’s a part of Unite students and called Emily BOWES Court. The yearly price is £9450 which is good for London. It’s in the 6th floor and a 3 mins walk away from a retail park that has Lidl, tk maxx, greggs, costa etc. It’s a one minute walk away from the gym, asda and tesco. The underground station is also a minute walk away which takes you through the Victoria line or the train to Stratford Westfield. It’s a great accom in a great area for a good price in London however I’m not studying in London anymore.
Please let me know if you’re interested as soon as possible!

*no longer available*
Reply 1
Hi I'm interested, is this available
Reply 2
Original post by mariam d
Hi, I need to find a replacement tenant for an en-suite in Tottenham Hale. It’s a part of Unite students and called Emily BOWES Court. The yearly price is £9450 which is good for London. It’s in the 6th floor and a 3 mins walk away from a retail park that has Lidl, tk maxx, greggs, costa etc. It’s a one minute walk away from the gym, asda and tesco. The underground station is also a minute walk away which takes you through the Victoria line or the train to Stratford Westfield. It’s a great accom in a great area for a good price in London however I’m not studying in London anymore.
Please let me know if you’re interested as soon as possible!

Hey I would be interested! Please let me know!! I’m a second year student at city university

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending