The Student Room Group

yeah nothing much to say except I've only JUST watched the film and COMPLETELYYY loved it. doing that thing where you find all available resources on a film if you've really liked it😂
Avatar isn't my thing! But i'm glad you enjoyed it! I know what you mean by finding everything you can about a film you like!

I've recently got back into some of the things i used to love, fell out of love with them when in hit a real rough patch with my mental health, and i'm in the same boat as you! I'm google everything i can to find things out!
Reply 2
Original post by HiccupHaddock
Avatar isn't my thing! But i'm glad you enjoyed it! I know what you mean by finding everything you can about a film you like!

I've recently got back into some of the things i used to love, fell out of love with them when in hit a real rough patch with my mental health, and i'm in the same boat as you! I'm google everything i can to find things out!

hey this is awfully late :/ but thats so great!!!!! :biggrin: gimme a film that you tried finding everything about (apart from the obvious one :smile:)
Original post by blueham1
yeah nothing much to say except I've only JUST watched the film and COMPLETELYYY loved it. doing that thing where you find all available resources on a film if you've really liked it😂

Avatar is a beautiful film; beautiful visuals; beautiful music! Been a firm fan for years; I really want to visit the Pandora World of Avatar at Disney World Florida:tongue:
Reply 4
Original post by ArcticChimera
Avatar is a beautiful film; beautiful visuals; beautiful music! Been a firm fan for years; I really want to visit the Pandora World of Avatar at Disney World Florida:tongue:

SAAAAAAAAME (about the Disney World)!!! i was looking up websites and reviews to do with the film, came across the official avatar site and got soooo excited when I saw that Disney World has an entire area dedicated to it XD Didn't help that Disney are making great deals cos its their 50th anniversary, i checked prices and everything for the fun of it😂😂 maybe this is your year though? :biggrin:

I agree with everything you said, it was why I was so absorbed in the film. I watched it in the most chill way possible (on a laptop with headphones, lying on the sofa) but i didn't look anywhere else the whole time and let out the biggest breath at the end. The credit song finished it perfectly tooooo!

Did you watch the film in cinema? That must've been an experience! (i can't wait for no.2 to come out and go see that in the cinema :biggrin:)
Reply 5
I watched the first and second maze runner film and I have to say they were AMAZING. Looking forward to the third tonight then I’ll continue with the books.
Original post by blueham1
SAAAAAAAAME (about the Disney World)!!! i was looking up websites and reviews to do with the film, came across the official avatar site and got soooo excited when I saw that Disney World has an entire area dedicated to it XD Didn't help that Disney are making great deals cos its their 50th anniversary, i checked prices and everything for the fun of it😂😂 maybe this is your year though? :biggrin:

I agree with everything you said, it was why I was so absorbed in the film. I watched it in the most chill way possible (on a laptop with headphones, lying on the sofa) but i didn't look anywhere else the whole time and let out the biggest breath at the end. The credit song finished it perfectly tooooo!

Did you watch the film in cinema? That must've been an experience! (i can't wait for no.2 to come out and go see that in the cinema :biggrin:)

I watch films in exactly the same way haha, although the first time I watched it I was on my sofa watching it on TV. Immediately rushed upstairs to listen to the soundtrack:,)
I didn't to get to watch it in the cinema! But wow what an experience that would have been. Imagine it in 3D or 4D as well!! I can't wait to the see the second one as well have been waiting for years:tongue:

I need to check prices and everything; haven't done that yet. I've been wanting to go ever since it first arrived in Florida... we shall see:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest