art and design
media and film
Performing arts
BU
AUB
Soton
the grotto (when it was active)
And this forum plus a couple of private forums

some are very quiet - and even when they’re all read I want them to be visible on my tsr just marked as read

I liked that they were ordered by the sort order of the forums - so the layout was consistent. I could see when the latest thread was posted to so didn’t need the sort order changing each time.
@PQ @04MR17 split this out to a new ticket, tagging you in for reference :smile:
Posting to subscribe.
Just bumping this because I went on the homepage for the first time in months yesterday.

Watched topics still only showing 5 forums (and a strange 5 - not the forum sort order, not those with most recent posts). The avatar and username of the thread starter of the most recently posted in thread is the most prominent information displayed (and least important).
Original post by PQ
Just bumping this because I went on the homepage for the first time in months yesterday.

Watched topics still only showing 5 forums (and a strange 5 - not the forum sort order, not those with most recent posts). The avatar and username of the thread starter of the most recently posted in thread is the most prominent information displayed (and least important).
Thanks PQ. Just to let you know, we are aware about the issue with the ordering being wrong and its on our backlog to be fixed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending