oatsnoaks
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
Hey! I sent my application off and did my tests Friday. How long did it take them to get back to you with next steps? I’ve had an email about my strengths and weaknesses from SJT but nothing else yet. Good luck all!
Other_Owl
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ollielee)
Also, does anyone know what level apprenticeship the software engineering is? and how long it takes? I might have missed something but I can't find anything on the website
Level 4
Bushraadenx
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by oyi233)
hi. how was it? nervous to do mine
It was alright. I was less nervous as its a recorded interview so yh good luck!!
Bushraadenx
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by O_O.)
howd it go? just did mine
It was alright i got a bit nervous and stumbled my words at one point but yh
ollielee
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by oatsnoaks)
Hey! I sent my application off and did my tests Friday. How long did it take them to get back to you with next steps? I’ve had an email about my strengths and weaknesses from SJT but nothing else yet. Good luck all!
My timeline is as follows:

Submitted application 30/12/21
Completed online tests 31/12/21
Invited to video interview 4/1/22
Completed video interview 11/1/22

You're supposed to do the video interview within 5 days but I had to ask for an extension so I only ended up doing it today. They emailed me saying it should be fine since I asked, so I hope it doesn't affect my application negatively. Just waiting to hear back now.
ollielee
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Other_Owl)
Level 4
Thank you! I wasn't sure if I was being stupid but it doesn't appear anywhere on my application :confused:
O_O.
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Other_Owl)
Level 4
Where did you hear this btw? I thought it was a degree apprenticeship this whole time lol
Other_Owl
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by O_O.)
Where did you hear this btw? I thought it was a degree apprenticeship this whole time lol
Indeed. I just typed uk software engineering apprenticeships. Then went to lloyds website
Ahangappan
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Did anyone got results of video interview.If recieved,pease tell me in how many weeks u got results
Bushraadenx
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by O_O.)
Wait a min because same im so confused is it just a level 4?!
oatsnoaks
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by ollielee)
My timeline is as follows:

Submitted application 30/12/21
Completed online tests 31/12/21
Invited to video interview 4/1/22
Completed video interview 11/1/22

You're supposed to do the video interview within 5 days but I had to ask for an extension so I only ended up doing it today. They emailed me saying it should be fine since I asked, so I hope it doesn't affect my application negatively. Just waiting to hear back now.
Thanks for letting me know. Hopefully they get back to you soon too. Good luck!
oatsnoaks
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
Hey what positions and locations did you guys apply for? I applied for the software engineer apprenticeship in Bristol on 07/01 but haven’t heard anything yet and online it says selection outcome pending.
Other_Owl
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by oatsnoaks)
Hey what positions and locations did you guys apply for? I applied for the software engineer apprenticeship in Bristol on 07/01 but haven’t heard anything yet and online it says selection outcome pending.
I applied on the 4th and it still says outcome pending. SWE. London
Last edited by Other_Owl; 1 day ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.2%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.66%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.06%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.13%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (263)
48.61%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.33%

Watched Threads