The Student Room Group

Requesting feedback from Cambridge

I am aware that in the rejection letter candidates are given a link to a form to request feedback on their application. As an offer holder I was wondering if I was also able to request feedback from my college?
Original post by Rosiehenora
I am aware that in the rejection letter candidates are given a link to a form to request feedback on their application. As an offer holder I was wondering if I was also able to request feedback from my college?

You can, but they might wonder what the value of interview feedback was when you've been made an offer. I'm not sure they'd see this as a priority, but I"m sure they'd supply this information on request.
Original post by Rosiehenora

Few if any colleges provide feedback to offer-holders. Your offer is the feedback.
Reply 3
Original post by St Edmund's Admission
Few if any colleges provide feedback to offer-holders. Your offer is the feedback.

Original post by Reality Check
You can, but they might wonder what the value of interview feedback was when you've been made an offer. I'm not sure they'd see this as a priority, but I"m sure they'd supply this information on request.

Thank you for your help
Original post by St Edmund's Admission
Hi, which colleges provide feedback to offer holders?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending