The Student Room Group

Sunderland in Uk

Hi. I'm apply in sunderland pharmacu course.
Because I'm not live in UK, so I don't know exactly about information. Can anyone tell me about the sunderland city and sunderland uni as well as the popularity of sunderland pharmacy course?
Original post by jennyevely_n
Hi. I'm apply in sunderland pharmacu course.
Because I'm not live in UK, so I don't know exactly about information. Can anyone tell me about the sunderland city and sunderland uni as well as the popularity of sunderland pharmacy course?

Hi Jenny,
I'm a current student at the uni. In terms of the city, I think I just answered you on another thread but basically, it has everything you'll ever need. There's lots of shops and international supermarkets so you can always get the bits you need to feel at home. There's also lots to do and is very close to the beach. The university itself is very friendly and everyone is ready to help if you just ask. There are two campuses, one nearer to the riverside and one based in the city centre but both are easy to access and you can travel between them using the free campus bus. The course is very popular and has a great reputation. Have you attended an online open day yet? It will give you the chance to speak to current students on the course as well as the academics!
You can find out about upcoming events here

Let me know if there is anything else you'd like to know :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending