The Student Room Group

what do i do in this case??

So this guy has a girlfriend and i know because i’ve seen her before and he doesn’t know I have. He’s at my workplace and he acts nervous around me and always tried to initiate conversation and doesn’t with any other girl. I saw his gf waiting for him outside of work but he acted like she wasn’t there and didn’t talk to her when I was around and only went up to her when i left. He always stares at me and He messages me randomly whenever he can and tries to come to work on the same days that i’m there. on valentine’s day he didn’t post his girlfriend or anything and when he went on holiday with her he didn’t post her once or show he was with a girl on his stories. i don’t know if he likes me and have a gut feeling that he does but really really hoping he doesnt. I want to be his friend, how do i give off this impression instead?
Reply 1
Just be direct with him: ask if he has a girlfriend and wait for him to reply, I’d be shocked if he lies and says no. If he does, just keep interrogating him

Once you know he has a girlfriend, you have an excuse to keep a slight distance from him until he gets over this phase. If he keeps being persistent, remind him of his girlfriend!
Reply 2
How do you know it's a girlfriend and not a female relative or friend that you saw?

Don't read anything into not posting about a girlfriend on social media; some people do keep aspects of their life private.

Just talk to him normally, be polite, and get comfortable enough to ask him is he is single or not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending