The Student Room Group

Barts and the London (QMUL) A100 / A101 2022 Offer Holders

Welcome to the Barts and the London (QMUL) A100 / A101 2022 Offer Holders.

For general information click: https://www.qmul.ac.uk/smd/undergraduate/courses/

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for, advertise or mention group chats.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!

Post originally created by ecolier.
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Let me know if anyone got band 3 with an offer! It’s possible guys!
Hi guys! I am so so so happy to be here. Barts is defo my first choice and the contextual offer (AAA) is just the icing on the top!

Anyone else planning on firming Barts?
Original post by ShadowHokage
Hi guys! I am so so so happy to be here. Barts is defo my first choice and the contextual offer (AAA) is just the icing on the top!

Anyone else planning on firming Barts?

So glad to be here too, I’m also planning on firming Barts!
Reply 4
Def firm Barts, final year Barts medic here and honestly it's been a blast. Part of me is kinda sad about having to leave it in a few months! Massive congrats on getting your offers!
Original post by AestheticalPilot
So glad to be here too, I’m also planning on firming Barts!

Woop woop! Look forward to seeing you there!

Hey by any chance did you get an email from Barts? I’m just wondering bc with my st George offer they sent an email first, along with details of how to visit them for a offer holder event.
Original post by ShadowHokage
Woop woop! Look forward to seeing you there!

Hey by any chance did you get an email from Barts? I’m just wondering bc with my st George offer they sent an email first, along with details of how to visit them for a offer holder event.

Likewise! Glad to see the uchiha pfp too😂

I didn’t receive an email from the university specifically, just the track update email that’s usually sent when a decision has been made. Hope that helps!
Reply 7
Hi everyone, got the cheeky contextual for AAA, hoping to firm :smile:
Look forward to seeing you all there!
Original post by AestheticalPilot
Likewise! Glad to see the uchiha pfp too😂

I didn’t receive an email from the university specifically, just the track update email that’s usually sent when a decision has been made. Hope that helps!

😂 thanks!

Oh alright, thanks!
Reply 9
has anyone received anything about an offer holder's day?
Reply 10
Original post by Spectatorion

I had band3 :smile:
Reply 11
is it just me whos offer conditions don't specify the grades? it just says GCE A Levels and the subjects
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by CreamPi
I had band3 :smile:

So did I!!! Don’t lose hope!!!
Original post by am.
is it just me whos offer conditions don't specify the grades? it just says GCE A Levels and the subjects

This has happened to me too. It doesn’t even say the subjects for me. Planning on ringing tomorrow to double check. Are you on any schemes for contextual offers?
Reply 14
Original post by rosiskardu23
So did I!!! Don’t lose hope!!!

I already got the offer :smile:
Original post by Spectatorion

I got a Band 3 and an offer. The interview score is out of 52, B1 gives 2 points and B2 gives 1 point. So its not that big of a difference.
Reply 16
Original post by am.

I was really confused on that too... maybe it will be clarified on the email directly from Barts if they send one
Reply 17
Original post by ameliarw1
This has happened to me too. It doesn’t even say the subjects for me. Planning on ringing tomorrow to double check. Are you on any schemes for contextual offers?

yep so it should say AAA but I'm not sure, lmk how it goes
Reply 18
Original post by upomm1
I was really confused on that too... maybe it will be clarified on the email directly from Barts if they send one

I hope so, I was thinking they might update it at so. e point I'm not sure?
Reply 19
Hi all!

I’m really struggling to decide which med school to go, I have 3 offers so far, from UCL, BSMS and Barts, I really really like all of them but I just can’t decide, I still haven’t heard back from my 4th med school, and I’ve never been to any of those med schools in person. Any advice??

Quick Reply

Latest