The Student Room Group

Are 2022 Exams going to be cancelled?

Covid cases are rising.

How likely is it they make us use the CAGs?
Original post by McDonaldsEmploy
Covid cases are rising.

How likely is it they make us use the CAGs?

Honestly, I don't think we will do CAGs. Even though cases are rising, because so many people are vaccinated and as the rules have changed when it comes to isolation, I don't believe the government will choose to cancel public exams. At this point, I feel that the government and the majority of the public are more focused on getting back to our 'normal' lives.

Of course, things could change if there is a more severe variant in the future, but based on what's happening right now, I do think we will be doing public exams. :smile:
Original post by br0wntownbby
Honestly, I don't think we will do CAGs. Even though cases are rising, because so many people are vaccinated and as the rules have changed when it comes to isolation, I don't believe the government will choose to cancel public exams. At this point, I feel that the government and the majority of the public are more focused on getting back to our 'normal' lives.

Of course, things could change if there is a more severe variant in the future, but based on what's happening right now, I do think we will be doing public exams. :smile:

I'm very skeptical still.

Ever since last years exams were cancelled in DECEMBER prematurely, Cannot trust the government. They even gave that toad Gavinson a knighthood.
I'd believe you but I'm always hearing about "backup" exams just in case we have to do CAGs. Scary thought if they do cancel it.
Reply 3
It’s almost April. Keep studying you don’t have long left till the exams.
Original post by Honey57
It’s almost April. Keep studying you don’t have long left till the exams.

my point is there won't be exams, they'll be cancelled and we'll use CAGs.
Well you're just being delusional so um have fun failing

Original post by McDonaldsEmploy
my point is there won't be exams, they'll be cancelled and we'll use CAGs.
I mean I hope not because I ****ed around this year except for in one subject so I'd be royally screwed LOL. I highly doubt they'll cancel exams especially this late.
Reply 7
Looks like somebody hasn’t been revising…
Original post by Honey57
Looks like somebody hasn’t been revising…

somebody likes making loads of assumptions...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending