The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Pending UCAS Update WITHDRAWN APPLICATION

I applied to an ual fashion course this year (sent my portfolio in February) today I woke up and checked my UAL portal and right next to the decision section it said Pending UCAS Update” which I checked and pretty much everyone got. However right next to it it said WITHDRAWN APPLICATION” which I haven’t seen anyone get. I didn’t withdraw from it. I googled what withdrawn application means and apparently they usually say that when you haven’t provided the information they asked for or you didn’t reply to any of their emails or calls so they withdraw you from the application. However I did give all the info that they asked for and checked my UCAS portal and there were no documents required. I also checked all of my spam emails and all phone calls that I might’ve missed but they didn’t contact me on any of those platforms so I’m unsure as to why that is. Does anyone know what this means or did anyone else get it? Did I get rejected?
Reply 1
Best to email or phone up, only they really know. Best of luck.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
I applied to an ual fashion course this year (sent my portfolio in February) today I woke up and checked my UAL portal and right next to the decision section it said Pending UCAS Update” which I checked and pretty much everyone got. However right next to it it said WITHDRAWN APPLICATION” which I haven’t seen anyone get. I didn’t withdraw from it. I googled what withdrawn application means and apparently they usually say that when you haven’t provided the information they asked for or you didn’t reply to any of their emails or calls so they withdraw you from the application. However I did give all the info that they asked for and checked my UCAS portal and there were no documents required. I also checked all of my spam emails and all phone calls that I might’ve missed but they didn’t contact me on any of those platforms so I’m unsure as to why that is. Does anyone know what this means or did anyone else get it? Did I get rejected?

Hello
Could you tell me what’s the result? Because I also received this status on the portal today. And I really don’t understand what’s happening.
Thank you!
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
HelloCould you tell me what’s the result? Because I also received this status on the portal today. And I really don’t understand what’s happening.Thank you!
hey guys, how was this resolved for you last year? i’m in the same situation and i’m super frustrated. thanks!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending