The Student Room Group

BTEC grades submission for UCAS profile

Hi there, I am confused on what to put on the education section for UCAS I received my results on August 17th for all btec year 1 modules and certificate came in December. On each module on UCAS it says qualification date so do i put in the exact month and year i finished those modules in year 1? . And im in year 2 so i put all the modules as pending and will receive them by August 2024. I need to submit my uni application soon. Also because im in year 2 and am still doing my units do i put them on UCAS as pending and my tutor will fill them in when they do a reference?
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by niceon
Hi there, I am confused on what to put on the education section for UCAS I received my results on August 17th for all btec year 1 modules and certificate came in December. On each module on UCAS it says qualification date so do i put in the exact month and year i finished those modules in year 1? . And im in year 2 so i put all the modules as pending and will receive them by August 2024. I need to submit my uni application soon. Also because im in year 2 and am still doing my units do i put them on UCAS as pending and my tutor will fill them in when they do a reference?

Modules are optional. You don’t need to list them for btecs. Any university that wants the details will ask for it from you later on.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Modules are optional. You don’t need to list them for btecs. Any university that wants the details will ask for it from you later on.

BUt if you haven't added the modules the university cannot update your application if its already been handed in.
Original post by niceon
BUt if you haven't added the modules the university cannot update your application if its already been handed in.

What do you mean? Exam boards send results to UCAS directly
Original post by niceon

Are you alluding to the fact that you can use this form to "add, remove or amend overall qualifications" but not to "change, add, or remove unit/module/subject information within a qualification"?

As @PQ has already explained, there is no need to list individual BTEC units.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending