The Student Room Group

What do you eat for Breakfast? 🥞

Hello everyone! :u:
What is your usual Breakfast you make or have every morning? Do you switch it up everyday :awesome: or have the same thing 7 days a week :closedeyes:?

So far I have been a big fan of Strawberry Jam on Toast (Lightly Toasted) with a glass of Apple Juice or Orange Juice depending on how I am feeling! :h:

Scroll to see replies

Nothing
It varies. But this is what I eat every week

Scrambled eggs or toast
Fruit
A sandwich
A banana
Pancakes
Muffin
Sausage rolls
Cheese
toast, tea and a cake rusk
Original post by RoadtoSuccess
What is your usual Breakfast you make or have every morning? Do you switch it up everyday :awesome: or have the same thing 7 days a week :closedeyes:?

So far I have been a big fan of Strawberry Jam on Toast (Lightly Toasted) with a glass of Apple Juice or Orange Juice depending on how I am feeling! :h:

on a broke day, coffee. on a good day I have a full fry up with eggs, sausage, hash browns and tomatoes :smile: sadly there are more broke days than good ones lol
Reply 5
granola with fruit and vegan yoghurt :smile:
A few strong cups of sugary tea :biggrin:
Weekends are for pancakes and crumpets!
(edited 2 years ago)
When I have 9AM lectures, I have a breakfast bar. On my days off I put more effort in. Last week I made sausages, fish fingers, beans and toast on my days off (three times). This week I’ve brought sweet pancakes from Tesco with M&S maple syrup. :biggrin:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by RoadtoSuccess

I switch it up but the rota will be peanut butter toast or pastries <3
Bagel with Aldi strawberry cream cheese.
Honeycomb cereal with milk.
Walmart granola with extra Raisins and Greek yogurt.
Overnight oats.

Depends on what I have in.
food
Wow everyone's breakfast sounds marvellous!
(edited 2 years ago)
porridge with whatever fruit nuts seeds and nut butter i have in the house :biggrin: most days :tongue:
Tea & Toast (Butter/Jam/Lime Marmalade)
Cereal (Weetabix in warm milk, Cornflakes)
Beans on Toast
Crumpets (buttered, Soft Cream Cheese)
Cheese & Tomato on toast (Grilled)
Toasted Bagels (Ham, Cheese)
nothing
maybe at weekend would have toast and coffee
It's weird but...

Bulgar wheat, cooked in milk until its all boiled off with a tablespoon of demerara sugar. It's like porridge but drier. Then a 200 ml glass of orange juice on the side.

Do occasionally have cereal, malt wheats nothing fancy.
Cereal, yogurt or hot chocolate. :smile: If I have a morning exam or sports competition, then oatmeal.
Oooo I love this question

Ok let me start:

Curiously cinnamon cereal with lots of milk and I add real cinnamon to it more for more kick.

Egg omelette then I eat it with naan and either fresh cucumbers or pickles or walnuts.

Fried egg with beans and naan.

Lighvan cheese with walnuts and naan and a mug of black tea from Sri Lanka mixed with cardamom, cinnamon and rose water (sugar included).

Sometimes I spread butter on toast or naan and put jam on it. My favourite has to be carrot (doesn’t taste like carrots, more like fudge) and sour cherry jam.

We also have this oatmeal thing, where we put shreds of meat into it (very very thin and not too much) and loads of barley and oats and then add milk, sugar and cinnamon to it. But this one is a treat so quite heavy and you barely taste the meat, it’s only there as a thickening agent.

Also I could talk about boiled Sheeps head with its hooves and chickpeas. The tongue is the best part and the only part I eat. Yes it’s a breakfast :smile:
Original post by Honey57
Oooo I love this question

Ok let me start:

Curiously cinnamon cereal with lots of milk and I add real cinnamon to it more for more kick.

Egg omelette then I eat it with naan and either fresh cucumbers or pickles or walnuts.

Fried egg with beans and naan.

Lighvan cheese with walnuts and naan and a mug of black tea from Sri Lanka mixed with cardamom, cinnamon and rose water (sugar included).

Sometimes I spread butter on toast or naan and put jam on it. My favourite has to be carrot (doesn’t taste like carrots, more like fudge) and sour cherry jam.

We also have this oatmeal thing, where we put shreds of meat into it (very very thin and not too much) and loads of barley and oats and then add milk, sugar and cinnamon to it. But this one is a treat so quite heavy and you barely taste the meat, it’s only there as a thickening agent.

Also I could talk about boiled Sheeps head with its hooves and chickpeas. The tongue is the best part and the only part I eat. Yes it’s a breakfast :smile:

Are you Turkish?
I’m Kurdish :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest